September 26, 2009

The Magic of DISNEYLAND PARIS.

I had a great time riding rides and slipping into the world of Disney last friday. Each section of the park is themed differently and it's executed so well that you actually feel like you've moved from the western frontier, to the amazon jungle, to a magical little dutch-land, and other fanciful worlds. It's such an amazing, creative place. The first thing we rode was Space Mountain and it was literally out-of-this-world! I've come to realize that I get motion sick on roller coasters but I tried to put on a happy face and stomached everything everyone wanted to ride. It's so much better than Six Flags! It's more about the ambience of the park than total thrill of the rides, which I liked more. One of my favorites was Peter Pan, flying over Never-Never-Land. We were there for 7 hours! To be real about the experience, the group clashed from time to time. (as normal in theme parks, people get on eachothers nerves). BUT! With the magic of Disneyland, we became glad to be there with each-other and cheesy as it is, at the end of the day, we had a big group hug...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment